Technology to Stay Ahead of Fashion
Tageos RFID inlays and tags help to drive the evolution of apparel retail
Today more than ever, shoppers are in the driver's seat, ready and willing to switch between all available retail channels like brick & mortar and online stores. Fortunately, RFID technology has the full potential to help bridge between the two – and at the same time to unify all channels, overcome the challenges between omnichannel sales, and add value to the online and offline shopping experience.
High-quality and high-performance RFID inlays and tags from Tageos are a cost-effective way to build a solid foundation for a broad variety of retail solutions such as:
- inventory accuracy and transparency
- fast item-level readability and tagging
- loss prevention
- brand protection and anti-counterfeiting
- supply-chain management
- enhanced consumer experiences and loyalty
- smooth returns and recalls management
- remarketing and circular economy
- universal standards for global operations
Want to learn more about our latest offerings for apparel & footwear (non-food) applications? Please contact our sales team.