Supporting Society’s Most Vital Industry
Tageos’ RFID inlays and tags help strengthen the healthcare & pharmaceutical systems.
The use of RFID technology in the healthcare & pharma segment is experiencing significant growth – lately accelerated by COVID19-related pressures on the entire healthcare system.
Tageos is driving the deployment of RFID, providing high-quality and high-performance inlays and tags that provide tailored, cost-effective solutions for:
- inventory accuracy and traceability
- tracking & tracing of pharmaceuticals and instruments
- authentication of pharmaceutical products
- product recall management
- fostering anti-counterfeiting and, ultimately, drug safety
- improving patient experience and safety
- adherence to regulatory and compliance standards
Meanwhile, Tageos establishes a line of healthcare-optimized products, starting with the new EOS-202 U9 RAIN RFID inlay. It features the smallest size available today for healthcare and pharmaceutical markets, and has Auburn University RFID Lab ARC Spec S approval for all currently tested ideal article types (as of August 2021). The EOS-202 U9 inlay is suitable for a broad range of pharmaceutical and healthcare applications.
Want to learn more about our latest offerings for the healthcare sector and the pharmaceutical industry? Please contact our sales team.