Supporting Society’s Most Vital Industry
Tageos RFID Inlays and tags help strengthen the healthcare & pharmaceutical systems.
The use of RFID technology in the healthcare & pharma segment has experienced consistently strong growth – in terms of both quantity and in quality. RFID-based item tracking and tracing has become much more common and comprehensive across a broad variety of related applications, with ever more “items” becoming equipped with RFID inlays and tags.
As a member of DoseID, the first member-driven industry consortium for the use of radio frequency identification (RFID) technology in the healthcare space, Tageos is driving the deployment of RFID, providing high-quality and high-performance inlays and tags that provide tailored, cost-effective solutions for:
- inventory accuracy and traceability
- tracking & tracing of pharmaceuticals and instruments
- authentication of pharmaceutical products
- product recall management
- fostering anti-counterfeiting and, ultimately, drug safety
- improving patient experience and safety
- adherence to regulatory and compliance standards
Want to learn more about our latest offerings for the healthcare sector and the pharmaceutical industry? Please contact our sales team.