Resilience and Efficiency for Modern Supply Chains
Tageos RFID inlays and tags serve manufacturers, distributors and retailers alike.
Supply-chain optimization is a direct result of RFID deployments in the logistics sector. Items that carry a digital identity enabled by RFID inlays and tags can now much more easily and quickly be made visible and controllable all along the entire supply and value chain.
High-quality and high-performance RFID inlays and tags from Tageos have a huge impact on logistics, from optimizing truck loads and asset management to enhancing overall supply-chain performance and resilience, and ultimately increased margins. Typical solutions based on our cost-effective products comprise:
- supply-chain management and transparency
- supply-chain process optimization
- fast and secure item-level tracking and tracing
- optimized operational costs
- effective use of working capital
- mitigation of security risks
- adherence to regulatory and compliance standards
- keeping labor costs down
Want to learn more about our offerings for the logistics industry? Please contact our sales team.