Driving agility and efficiency
The automotive industry is changing
The fast-paced transformation of the automotive sector will have far-reaching consequences for the entire ecosystem and its complex value chains. Vehicle manufacturers and their suppliers will have to innovate quickly and streamline their manufacturing processes and supply chains for agility, efficiency and robustness.
RFID solutions have become a key enabler for “Industry 4.0”, resulting in a significant increase of supply chain agility and production efficiency. The benefits include enhanced visibility throughout the supply chain, better control of manufacturing processes, as well as secure and effective product counterfeiting and product diversion protection.
Why Tageos for automotive applications?
Our RFID inlays and tags are designed to meet the stringent quality and performance requirements of the automotive industry, while at the same time providing an excellent cost benefit ratio. As a sound and highly efficient basis for digitizing virtually any part, component, transport container or tool within logistics and manufacturing processes, the broad range of our RFID products are important building blocks for enhancing a wide range of applications:
- Better tracking and tracing of parts, components, containers, pallets, boxes, tools and finished vehicles
- Higher inventory visibility and accuracy
- More robust and agile supply chain management
- Smarter manufacturing and process automation
- Faster vehicle finishing, storage and distribution management
- Efficient spare parts handling and management
- More secure anti-counterfeiting and anti-diversion for aftermarket parts
Want to learn more about our latest products and solutions designed for the requirements of automotive manufacturers and component suppliers? Please contact our sales team.